A pocket size non-destructive meter designed to measure the moisture content in concrete flooring prior to the application of floor coverings.
Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Water Restoration, Inspection/Surveying.
Concrete, Comparative readings on stone, lightweight concrete, gypsum floor screeds, ceramic tiles and other masonry type materials
- Designed, developed and calibrated specifically for concrete.
- Instant readings, measures up to 6% moisture content.
- Non-destructive operation (No drilling).
- Large easy to read analog display.
- "Hold" button freezes reading on analog meter.
- Battery operated (Supplied).
- Strong robust design.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.